[seqfan] Re: A001476

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Sat Feb 25 22:01:11 CET 2012

My two cents: I think it should be marked "full" if the complete sequence
is shown in https://oeis.org/A001476 not in the b-file.  If the b-file
completes the sequence, I suggest putting something like "(complete
sequence)" next to the b-file -- which I did with this sequence a few
minutes ago.

Best regards,

Tony