[seqfan] Re: A104128

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Feb 27 15:07:20 CET 2012

The definition matches the program and the reciprocal given but not
the terms.  Probably the terms were a copy/paste error of some sort.

If we're going to go on a detective hunt for the original meaning, we
should change the name of the sequence, move the existing name to a
comment ("original name: ..."), and add keyword:unkn.  Otherwise we
could just change the terms (since all the other evidence points to
those being off).  It's not a big deal either way.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University