[seqfan] Re: Change of email address in OEIS.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Feb 28 20:04:22 CET 2012

Usually the old and new emails are listed at
https://oeis.org/wiki/Suggested_Projects
and an Editor-in-Chief makes a global change.

I should mention that Dr. Sloane was listed there by R. J. Mathar but
the change has not been made yet; it looks like the edit may be too
large for the existing global edit system.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University