[seqfan] Transforms in the Wiki, II

Peter Luschny peter.luschny at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:41:38 CET 2012

Today superseeker gave me an answer pointing to a lgdegf,
"lgdegf = logarithmic derivative of exponential generating function".
This reminded me of the thread "Transforms in the Wiki", Jun 2010.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters: "One thing I would like to do when the Wiki
is live is provide expanded coverage of transforms. It's not too early
to start planning for this."

Charles Greathouse: "I would like to see pages on the OEIS wiki for
each transform."

Meeussen Wouter: ".. a realy good idea, and the transforms used on the
superseeker lookup belong there too, including their sometimes
not-so-straightforward definitions."

I agree with all these comments. Daniel Forgues started such a page.
This page has room for extensions and improvements. Perhaps some of
the experts can fill in some further details and examples?
http://oeis.org/wiki/Generating_functions

Peter