[seqfan] Re: A045655

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:04:09 CET 2012

it does not matter whether you add "reversed complement" or not,
the count will be the same whatever bijection (from { 0,...,2^n-1 }
into itself) you apply to the first and/or second component of the
pairs.

as far as I understand, the "rotations" are to be taken digit-wise in
n-bit binary words,
e.g. 011 > 110 > 101.

Maximilian