[seqfan] Re: A045655

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 21:52:03 CET 2012

Hello,

The comment by Geoffrey is indeed correct but his various programs were
inefficient or relying on obsolete librairies not loaded (i.e.
Combinatorica).

I have replaced it by another version and added a few comments.

There should be a formula in the form of a sum of squares giving the
general term of the sequence instead of brute force enumeration.

Olivier