[seqfan] Re: A051264 == A050278 ?

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 13:53:13 CET 2012

I think your "exactly" interpretation is the correct one, otherwise
A051264 would coincide numerically with either A050278 or A171102 in the
OEIS, which it does not starting at its first term. I would not expect
such a mistake from the author.

Given the "exactly" interpretation, the MathWorld claim that there
exists a k-persistent number exists for each k becomes interesting and
begs both a proof and an OEIS sequence of the smallest k-persistent
number for each k.