[seqfan] Re: A051264 == A050278 ?

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Mon Jan 9 21:49:32 CET 2012

Can anyone access the book "More Mathematical Morsels" by R.
Honsberger, referenced in the MathWorld article? It presumably has a
definition of n-persistent, and as the published version, we should
match it. (The reference in the article just took me to Amazon.com.)
This may also bear on the claim David is questioning in the MathWorld
article.

Note that the claim that there are no infinity-persistent numbers is
strongly validated by A079339.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters