[seqfan] Re: A051264 == A050278 ?

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:40:59 CET 2012

Apologies in advance for adding one more message on this list.
Maybe there should be a procedure to start discussions via a first
message to the list, and then continue somewhere else (on the wiki) ?

as to the question:
"More Mathematical Morsels" by R. Honsberger
is on google books, and pp.15 ff are available:

http://books.google.com/books?id=f_pJjYnTp2EC&lpg=PA250&ots=kAU7OJOp6C&dq=%22More%20Mathematical%20Morsels%22%20by%20R.%20Honsberger&pg=PA15#v=onepage&q=%22More%20Mathematical%20Morsels%22%20by%20R.%20Honsberger&f=false

Maximilian