[seqfan] Re: A051264 == A050278 ?

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Wed Jan 11 01:00:25 CET 2012

Honsberger is not defining n-persistent that way; he defines it as at
least the first n multiples are pandigital, not exactly. So really,
this result is simply that there are arbitrarily persistent numbers.

I have submitted a change to standardize the terminology in A204047.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters