[seqfan] Re: A066411

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Jan 27 20:39:28 CET 2012

Great! Thanks, Ron.

There was a suggestion some time back that verification of values be
noted in sequences; I think that is fully justified in this case. In
the extensions area, put something like "Values a(0)..a(15) verified by
...". I would also add the "nice" keyword.

It makes me wonder if the sequence is even monotonic. The smallest
jumps seem to be happening at numbers of the form 2^k-1, which makes
sense since those binomial coefficients are all odd, which determines
the parity of the sum. Which means that 31 is the next likely case ...
well beyond our ability to compute it, unless someone can get some
theoretical insight.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters