[seqfan] Re: Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt fur Mathematik

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon Jul 30 19:27:17 CEST 2012

Dear seqfans & mathfunsters,
                             I'm being dispossessed and
would like to find a good home for Math Reviews (from Vol.1,
1940, up to a few years ago) and Zentralblatt (ditto, from
1931).  If anyone knows of one, please let Yanmei know
[email address above].  I can cover transportation costs.

                             But perhaps no-one uses books anymore?

                             I'll be away from email until
Monday. I'll be in Madison --- perhaps I'll bump into
some of you.   Best to all,   R.