[seqfan] Re: Early SeqFan archives

Gottfried Helms helms at uni-kassel.de
Sun Jul 1 13:05:23 CEST 2012

Am 17.06.2012 08:24 schrieb Charles Greathouse:
> Sequence Fans:
>
> I've been thinking about this history of the OEIS recently, and
> wondered if anyone had a copy of the SeqFan archives.  The online
> version
> http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/
> only goes back to October 2008 as far as I can see.
>
> I am particularly interested in the early messages, even if the
> complete archive no longer exists.

I've just seen the possibly earliest mail in my archives
received at 1.1.2004;the archive should be complete from then.
(May be I've older ones on older backup media, but as well
possibly I've joined the list only then). This is all the
Thunderbird format.
Mail me privately if this is of interest for you.

Gottfried Helms