[seqfan] Re: Three lines, or 260 characters?

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Jul 2 15:27:04 CEST 2012

Short answer: 260 characters including spaces and commas.

Of course this rule is flexible in cases where there is special
interest in showing more terms (perhaps some important feature is
first shown just beyond the boundary), but that's the basic rule of
thumb.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University