[seqfan] Re: OEIS user list.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Jul 16 23:09:08 CEST 2012

You can restrict searches to only user pages, like so:
https://oeis.org/w/index.php?ns2=1&search=wilson&title=Special%3ASearch&fulltext=Advanced+search&fulltext=Advanced+search

This will turn up false positives for common names, though.

It's possible to change the sorting of names, either by adding categories
[[Category:Users with last names starting with G]]
or with a 'magic word'
{{DEFAULTSORT:Greathouse IV, Charles R}}

If there's interest, we could build this into the user registration
page and have someone or some script change add this to existing
pages.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University