[seqfan] Re: Display of triangular arrays with a cap.

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:35:05 CEST 2012

I think this should be allowed, the idea being that as in the present case,
a click on the "tabf(Annn)" would display the data with the
corresponding format
(maybe (similar to the tabl KW) in 2 possible directions :
table read by rows,  and ("upper right") matrix read by columns).

It is indeed not excluded that there could be 2 or more possibilities
for relevant row (or column) lengths, and thus two "hyper-linked"
keywords tabf(Axxx),tabf(Ayyy).

Maximilian