[seqfan] Re: Display of triangular arrays with a cap.

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:04:06 CEST 2012

This should be discussed in an adequate place (maybe on the wiki).
It might be convenient to have tabf for irregular tables,
tabf(Axxx) when the row lengths are specified,
and tabl as currently used for square matrices, for which are defined
a priori more operations than for irregular tables. (They form an
algebra.)

Maximilian