[seqfan] Re: Superseeker question + two interesting patterns

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 22:49:36 CEST 2012

Well, if one has enough terms, than that is certainly something
one can do oneself. Just feed it N-1 terms and check
its prediction against the N-th yourself. But since the gfun section is
only one of many things that Superseeker tries, I don't want to
incorporate your suggestion into the program as a whole.