[seqfan] Re: Reference that "A027687 4-perfect numbers" is finite

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Jul 25 16:12:25 CEST 2012

Yes, it would be nice to be able to search for these things by
keyword. I've toyed with the idea of mimicking the CSS |= selector by
writing

fini-conj (or even fini-?)

which allows additional levels to be added if needed.

This doesn't obviate the need for comments, but allows for much easier
searching.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University