[seqfan] Re: A214326.

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:27:06 CEST 2012

Dear Ed,

This kind of discussion (and in fact any discussion about integer sequences,
related mathematics, the OEIS, the editing process in general) is perfectly
welcome on Seqfan if participants stay civilized, do not repeat themselves
too much and take a leisurely pace.

Please notice that the part of the archives starting October 2008 is public.

A few things are better discussed privately if they are not of general
interest.

Olivier