[seqfan] A139361

Harvey P. Dale hpd1 at nyu.edu
Sun Jun 24 19:22:24 CEST 2012

            There is something wrong with the definition (Name) of the
above sequence.  A glance at A080478, to which it refers, shows that 2
and 3 appear in A080478 and are primes but neither appears in the above
sequence.  If the definition can be clarified or corrected, I will try
to provide a Mma program for the above sequence; alternatively, if the
definition is correct as stated, then the presently-given terms of the
above sequence are in need of correction and I will provide both a Mma
program and the correct terms of the sequence.

            Best,

            Harvey