[seqfan] Re: Seqs needing more terms; Like OEIS; San Diego 2013

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:09:57 CEST 2012

In your comment of A002219, you write that we get all but 5 partitions
of 10 (of which you say there are 30). Maybe you use another
convention, but to me we get all but 17 partitions of 10, of which
there are 42. The 12 extra partitions we don't get are the ones
containing either 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10.
This leads to the observation
a000041(2n) - a002219(n) >= sum_{k=0..n-1} a000041(k)
(and the two sides of this inequality could themselves be added to the OEIS).

Also, A002219--A002222(0) = A064914(0) = 1.

Benoît