[seqfan] Re: M- and N-numbers

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 18:45:44 CEST 2012

Thanks for noticing those discrepancies. The duplicate M0001 was certainly
an error in the OEIS and it is good that this has been corrected.

As for other missing or duplicated N- and M- numbers, these were deliberate
actions on my part, to correct errors in those two books. Some of
the errors were my fault, but not many! Most were caused by errors
in the published literature.

Neil