[seqfan] Re: Broadening involvement

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 01:38:55 CEST 2012

To help track this broadening involvement, I have started this page in the
OEIS Wiki: http://oeis.org/wiki/The_multi-faceted_reach_of_the_OEIS Right
now it just contains a few examples off the top of my head, but I would
like to include the ornithology examples Charles alluded to earlier.

Al

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>