[seqfan] Re: OEIS page header image

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:32:10 CEST 2012

David, I totally agree that the present header image is imprefect,
and I'm glad you brought the subject up.
Your image is much better. But it is based on polyominoes.
It would be nice to have something more
directly related to the OEIS. Maybe something like the square logo on
the OEIS Foundation web page? (http://oeisf.org)
What do other people think?
Neil