[seqfan] Re: OEIS page header image

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:11:17 CEST 2012

I kinda like that one, although I wish I could have seen the one that
you took away after Mr. Sloane said he didn't like it. (Nothing
against Neil, I'd just like to see it to understand what is being
talked about).

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
  Follow me at: gplus.to/mrob - fb.com/mrob27 - twitter.com/mrob_27 -