[seqfan] Re: A025597 computation

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 03:59:39 CEST 2012

Wouter picked up on a couple of mistakes in my posting, which I acknowledge.

The point being, Wouter's computations matched my own, which I believe
to be correct (for what that's worth), and RGWv's computations differed
by 1 in two terms, in the direction expected due to roundoff/truncation
errors.

I have added the formula to A025597 and Wouter's terms to the b-file,
these await editorial approval.