[seqfan] OEIS page header image

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 04:11:37 CEST 2012

My suggestion: a minimal representation of a very obvious and
well-known sequence, such as:

        o     o     o o     o o o     o o o o o
  Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
  o o o o o o o o     o o o o o o o o o o o o o

For best results, view this in a mono-spaced font. The intention is to
illustrate the Fibonacci numbers with groups of dots. There's a blank
place where the first term A0045[0]=0 would be. The circles could be
filled. The main point is, target the intersection of: aliens from
Vega, kids in the 4th grade, and graphic design students.

Also, the whole thing should be easy to render in process printing (1
colour for the words, another colour for the spots, and a solid
background) and equally easy to render in monochrome (background is
white and the rest is black, or vice-versa).

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
  Follow me at: gplus.to/mrob - fb.com/mrob27 - twitter.com/mrob_27 -