[seqfan] Re: OEIS page header image

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 14:09:07 CEST 2012

Bear in mind that the logo is essentially page decoration with little
functional value (unless we make it a link to the search page, as I
recommend), and takes up space on every OEIS page, including search
results and printed pages. This is incentive to keep it small in the
vertical direction, not much taller than it is now.

I think your idea is very pretty, but I think it needs to be rearranged
and perhaps reduced in size so as to take up a modicum of vertical space.