[seqfan] Re: OEIS page header image

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 14:27:14 CEST 2012

Also, my art submissions notwithstanding, I could argue to drop the
logo. It takes up space on display and print pages, has no navigational
function, and its former purpose of advertizing the host (no longer
AT&T) is now served by the blurb above it ("This site is supported by
donations to The OEIS Foundation").

Perhaps we could replace both the blurb and the AT&T logo with a
variation of the oeisf.org header, replacing "The OEIS Foundation Inc."
with "Integer Sequences", perhaps retaining the donation button.