[seqfan] Re: OEIS page header image

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:53:23 CEST 2012

I just re-read all the messages on this subject. I agree with Marc LeBrun
that the banner should say
On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
in full (not just "Integer Sequences", which I never liked).

Of all the suggestions so far, I like Robert Munafo's version the best:

       o     o     o o     o o o     o o o o o
 On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
 o o o o o o o o     o o o o o o o o o o o o o

(Robert had "Online",  but "On-Line" is what we have everywhere else).

But there is still room for improvement - font? color?

Neil