[seqfan] Re: OEIS page header image

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:48:59 CEST 2012

You'll see in my original description that I mentioned color, and I
wanted others with more ideas to think of which colors to use. I'm
partial to cooler (blue, green, ...) and darker shades, but I didn't
want to rock the boat too much, since we're using red and "light
yellow" now.

More importantly, the design should be equally communicative if the
background is changed to white and all other colors are changed to
black. (That is a fairly universal standard for graphic design of
corporate and institutional logos).

As for the font, clearly we'd want to give that some careful thought.
The font is very important for defining the "corporate image". Why did
Google choose Catull, and why did Apple make their own customized
Garamond?

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
  Follow me at: gplus.to/mrob - fb.com/mrob27 - twitter.com/mrob_27 -