[seqfan] A107801-A107814

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Sun Mar 18 19:15:17 CET 2012

  Dear SeqFans,

  It is easy to see that all sequences A(107800+i), i=1,...,14 coincide since the 29-th term. Indeed, in each sequence the first 29 terms are permutations of the first 29 primes 2,...,109.
I believe that, if to consider the sequence of these sequences with the first terms 2,3,...up to p_n, where p_n is the n-th prime,  then all these n sequences coincide since the (smallest) N(n)-th term. It is interesting to cosider sequence {N(n)}. I would like to call an attention to this sequence, since the idea of A107801 is good. What is it?

Regards,
Vladimir

 Shevelev Vladimir‎