[seqfan] Sequences that need b-files

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:40:39 CET 2012

Seq Fans, Simon

This morning I went through the first 100 sequences
(A000001 - A000100) to see which ones could use b-files.
Here is my list:
(I leave out A0000)
18, 21, 24, 34, 44, 49, 50, 61, 63, 67, 72, 74, 75, 76, 77, 92, 95.
If anyone would like to add these b-files, please do so - but of course
be very careful, as always.
For some of them we will first need to find what the exact definition is,
before we can add a b-file. This means getting the precise definition
from the original source.

Neil
--
Dear Friends, I will soon be retiring from AT&T. New coordinates:

11 South Adelaide Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904, USA
Email: njasloane at gmail.com