[seqfan] Re: A little challenge

Peter Luschny peter.luschny at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:29:06 CET 2012

Paul> I will send my formula for T(n,k) and program to you offlist.

Thank you Paul, you gave a terrific answer from which I learned much.
It will be published on [1] but I will wait some more days if other
want to try it also, which I hope, as the my main intention is to
learn different ways to look at this subject.

Paul> You meant to type [1, 2, 3, 4, ...] for row 0.

I am not sure what row 0 ought to be. In my formal approach there is
no row 0 at all! The 4 in [1, 2, 4, ...] is only a guess derived from
A140229: 1,4,10,20,33,..

Clearly the array will also be submitted to OEIS in the next few days.

Peter

[1] https://groups.google.com/group/seqcomp/