[seqfan] Re: Sequence of the Day for April Fools'

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:09:47 CET 2012

Yes, Robert, that was the inspiration. I don't recall seeing it in the 1973
*Handbook*, but I do have a copy of the 1995 *Encyclopedia*, and it appears
there as well. There is plenty of time between now and April 1, 2013 for
some other drafts to be considered.

Now, Jeremy, that sequence, 1, 16, 18, 9, 12, ... is that something that
ought to be in the OEIS or just some randomly chosen numbers?

Al

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Jeremy Gardiner <
jeremy.gardiner at btinternet.com> wrote:

> How about this sequence?
>
> 1,16,18,9,12,6,15,15,12,...
>
> Not in the OEIS ;-)
>
> On 15/3/12 00:34, "Alonso Del Arte" <alonso.delarte at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What y'all think of this draft for the Sequence of the Day on April 1?
> >
> > http://oeis.org/wiki/Template:Sequence_of_the_Day_for_April_1

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>