[seqfan] Re: On a claim by Chun-Xuan Jiang.

Ed Jeffery lejeffery7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 06:51:45 CET 2012

Jack, Charles, Harvey and David,

To put it mildly, I am also skeptical about Jiang having a proof for the
sequence being infinite (or a disproof of RH for that matter!), but I am
also not willing to pay to read the article which I likely would not
understand in its entirety anyway. Still, the sequence in question deserves
to be in the database, so maybe one of you number theorists could go ahead
and submit it. The sequence of all n such that n = p1*p2*p3*p4*p5 might be
included as well, if it is interesting enough, but the numbers may be too
large. Please let me know the new A-numbers so I can read the entries when
they are finished. I'll leave this alone now.

Regards.