[seqfan] Re: Any other thoughts, opinions on (in)finiteness of A020995?

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Mar 19 18:34:20 CET 2012

For clarification: I'm quite sure it's finite, but my calculations
below seem to have some mistake which make the numbers too low.  When
adjusted the results should give some confidence as to whether all
terms are known, but in any case it should be finite since the value
should be 0.94...n + O(n^(0.5 + o(1))).

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University