[seqfan] Re: Number of k-divided sequences (corrected)

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 05:46:05 CET 2012

Hugo, Your version is also very interesting.
And is a lot more pleasing to think about (however, it isn't
the definition that pops out of Shirshov's theorem).

So it would be interesting if you produced analogs of
the sequences listed in A210109 that were based on your notion.

Also, if you have programs for your version, I would
very much like to see them. This investigation is connected
to a problem that my colleague David Applegate and I
have been working on.

I'll copy this to him.

Neil