[seqfan] Re: missing b-files in range A000100-A000200

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 05:30:01 CEST 2012

Sean, Thanks! I just approved all those changes.

There was at least one (A000176) where
you provided a b-file, but there is no formula
or program. It is always good to have
at least one precise definition - a formula, a program, or both -
for these sequences where the "name" line doesn't
tell you much. If you can "make precise" (the French word preciser
is better!) these entries that would be great. Thanks!
Neil