[seqfan] Re: Wrong formula in Wolfram functions

Wouter Meeussen wouter.meeussen at telenet.be
Sat Mar 31 16:01:07 CEST 2012

Enrique, funny:

my version 4.1 gives it correctly as
Sum[MoebiusMu[k]^2/k^s, {k, 1, Infinity}]  ==> Zeta[s]/Zeta[2s]

but then it garbles this one:
Sum[ EulerPhi[k]/k^s, {k, 1,Infinity}]  =/=> Zeta[-1 + s] Zeta[s]
should be  Zeta[-1 + s] / Zeta[s]

New Versions? hmm,
"plus ça change, plus ça reste la même chose"?
or: "you can prove the presence of bugs, but never the absence of'm"

Wouter.