[seqfan] A212046 should have an analogue from Pippenger, "The hypercube of resistors, asymptotic expansions, and preferential arrangements"

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:25:55 CEST 2012

Shouldn't there be a 4-D analogue of A212046 Denominators in the
resistance triangle: T(k,n)=b, where b/c is the resistance distance
R(k,n) for k resistors in an n-dimensional cube.

See:
Nicholas Pippenger, "The hypercube of resistors, asymptotic
expansions, and preferential arrangements", arXiv: 0904.1757v1,
[math.CO], Apr 10, 2009, and also cites a 1914 book by Brooks and
Poyser.

Right now my PC refuses to open arxiv.org, so I can't easily supply
the fractions, nor formula given.

I am referring at the moment to a preview on
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/24269095_The_Hypercube_of_Resistors_Asymptotic_Expansions_and_Preferential_Arrangements