[seqfan] leaf weight sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:49:38 CEST 2012

Dear Sequence Fans, There is a paper
ABRAHAM ISGUR, VITALY KUZNETSOV AND STEPHEN M. TANNY, A combinatorial
approach for solving certain nested recursions with non-slow solutions,
Arxiv preprint arXiv:1202.0276, 2012
which deals with what they call "leaf weight sequences".

Two of their examples are classics: A001650 and A002024

They give two further explicit examples, which I have entered
as A210745 and A210746. These need more terms, in case anyone
can help. (I admit I did not study their paper carefully)

Neil

--
Dear Friends, I will soon be retiring from AT&T. New coordinates:

11 South Adelaide Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904, USA
Email: njasloane at gmail.com