[seqfan] Re: partitions of a circle

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:38:03 CEST 2012

PS No progress by anyone on the question (number
of ways to partition a circle into n parts), so I will
mention that the V-Z paper is available from Tudor Zamfirescu's home page,
http://tzamfirescu.tricube.de/, see item 62.
The fifteen ways of partitioning a circle into 4 parts
are shown on the second page.
What is the next term?

Email: njasloane at gmail.com