[seqfan] Re: partition of a circle

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:08:59 CEST 2012

Wolfdieter, I don't think that rule is needed.
I think the following is a legitimate dissection (into 16 regions):
draw a square grid with 5 horizontal lines and 5 vertical lines.
The boundary is a square, but topologically that is the same as
a circle. There are 12 P's and 9 Q's.
I asked Tudor Z. if he knew the next term, but he said no.
Neil