[seqfan] Re: Signing submissions

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:30:56 CEST 2012

Probably all he means is to type four ~ in a row:

~~~~

which the server automatically converts into your name and a date.

As far as where you are to put the ~~~~, that might be more clear from
the context (like if I saw the whole discussion). I think it can go in
any field you can add lines to, such as new links, examples, comments,
Mathematica code, or whatever.

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
  Follow me at: gplus.to/mrob - fb.com/mrob27 - twitter.com/mrob_27 -