[seqfan] Re: Help needed with A007863 Number of hybrid binary trees with n nodes.

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:33:22 CEST 2012

Sorry, I messed up the definition of associativity, although what to
do is quite obvious.  When you have two nodes labelled 'a', one the
child of the other, you can do the transformation which corresponds to
going from the graph representing the evaluation of (xy)z, to the one
for x(yz), the labels staying unchanged.  I hope this is clear... (the
picture is on the second page of Pallo's paper).

Benoît