[seqfan] Re: A069687 and A185022

Harvey P. Dale hpd1 at nyu.edu
Fri May 18 22:19:53 CEST 2012

	Alois confirms that the terms of A185022 are correct.  Neil has
requested of me that A185022 "should be merged into A069687 and then
A185022 should be recycled - can you take care of it?"  But I have never
done either a merger or a recycling and I'm not sure how to do either.
In order to protect the integrity of the OEIS, perhaps someone else
should undertake both the merger and the recycling?  I'll then be happy,
if it's necessary, to provide the Mma program, the b-file, and any
desired additional terms of the sequence.

	Best,

	Harvey