[seqfan] Wanted: suggestions of new sequences for poster

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 00:57:44 CET 2012

Dear Seq Fans, 3 years ago David Applegate and I made
a poster to celebrate the birth of the OEIS Foundation.
It contains 25 of my favorite sequences (you can download it
from the OEIS Foundation web site, http://oeisf.org).

I would like to make a new poster, to give out at the big
AMS meeting in San Diego in January. Can people send me
suggestions of sequences that have been added to
the OEIS in the past couple of years that would
be good material for the poster? Naturally sequences that
have a striking image associated with them are especially welcome.

Neil