[seqfan] Re: A Million sequences.

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:13:23 CET 2012

That's just a placeholder number. There are currently 96 days (out of 367)
for which we don't have a draft sequence, so the A-number is a placeholder
consisting of the month number (e.g., 11 for November) followed by 02345.
The reason for that is so that the placeholder doesn't point to an actual
existing entry. If you have an idea for a Sequence of the Day, please feel
free to replace the placeholder A-number with an actual number and where it
says "A sentence or two about this sequence" with an actual sentence or two
about it.

Al

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Robert G. Wilson v <rgwv at rgwv.com> wrote:

> I just looked at the "Sequence of the Day" and noticed that we passed a
> Million sequences.
>

> Could someone fix the A number for the Sequence of today?
>

> Thanx, Bob.

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>